Hello my darlings!! If you’re reading this, I’m currently in Israel getting some nice sun and R and R! I hope you are all having a good long weekend!!!
Like most of you, I’m sick of this matzah business and am challishing for a nice piece of warm chollah. Breakfast has to be one of the hardest things – a girl can’t live on macaroons and cinammon balls alone! But don’t worry, Passover will be over on Tuesday night and we can go back to normal!
I was thinking about the ten plagues – it’s quite hard to relate to things like boils and hail so instead I’ve come up with my ten plagues as if it were happening in 2013!
Ten plagues in the year 2013
1. No Wifi in Public Areas (oh the horror!)
2. It’s raining and you might get wet in between leaving Brent Cross and going into the covered parking lot to fetch your car
3. When you want to record 3 TV shows at once but Sky+ only lets you record 2 at a time
4. Road works (C’mon, let my people go!!)
5. Not being able to get rid of hiccups
6. When you have to pay for parking like this:
7. Low Phone Battery
8. Long queues at Starbucks
9. When it snows in April (oh wait… that’s already happening!)
10. When you’re in Waitrose and the self-checkout says ‘Call for Assistance’
So there you have it! Baruch Hashem may you not fall victim to these plagues!
Chag Sameach to you all.
The Jewish Mother
A hearty Mazel Tov to Penny Pollins, Shternie Potash, Jennie Raperport and Gaby Cohen for each winning a gorgeous scented candle thanks to Tzefira.com on the Mill Hill Broadway! I will be in touch later this week!
What’s coming up!
When I get back from Israel, I’ll be writing all about my experience flying with EL AL! Also, I have a HUGE competition on 16th April where I’ll be giving away 2 return flights to Israel, tea sets from Maxwell Williams, Dinner at Novellinos and more!! Don’t miss out!!